You are The Moon
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
- Current Location:Bp
- Current Mood: sleepy
|You Are a Cougar|
Your power gives you confidence, and you find leading others to be easy.
You believe that you need to the best, and you are very driven to excel.
Most people immediately admire you, but some people feel very envious of your abilities.
- Current Location:HOME
- Current Mood: happy
- Current Music:none
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
5. Have Fun!
( Let's see...Collapse )</div>
- Current Location:himitsu:)
- Current Mood: mischievous
- Current Music:ima kikimasen
- Current Location:in front of the konyhaasztal
- Current Mood: bouncy
- Current Music:lusta bekapcsolni
1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). (If you have a Mac, push the "apple" key, shift, and three)
2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
3. Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
Ja, és akkor kell magyarázat? Hm.
Nálam ez az ikonmennyiség normálisnak számít... Van, amit még nem mappáztam be, csak odahánytam (zene, kép meg m.word cuccok), de tervbe van véve a dolog, egy ideje, dehát el is fér itt (nem takarnak ki semmi hmmm lényegeset) és legalább szem előtt vannak--> Bizonyos jobb sarokban levő m.word dokumentumoknak lassan neki kellene állnom lefordítani... Amúgy a Doom3-mal nem játszok, csak alapból rajta volt a lapin, amikor kaptam. Egyszer majd felteszem rá a Sims2-t. A háttér meg azért, mert most MB korszakomat élem:) Hajajjjj!!
- Current Mood: exhausted
Stolen from soleosolere, who stole from remeciel ^^
If there are one or more people on your friends list who make your world a better place just because they exist, and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the Internet, then post this same sentence in your journal.
- Current Location:my room
- Current Mood: drained
- Current Music:Duffy - Serious